Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thank You Weights!


With a new routine in life, and a tremendous amount of homework on my plate, lifting has taken a back seat to yoga and learning.  After shooting some of the final pictures for the yearbook, I headed over to the gym and completed a decent trainer session before visiting my friends, the weights.

The combo was just what the body, mind, and spirit needed! The trainer session was a bit off pace due to not much cardio of late (which will be rectified in time...), and the weights challenged me a bit more.

I know the balance of life is key, and today was one of those steps to keep my life steadily afloat on the best path. 

Thank you weights for pushing me a bit further! Thank you for your friendly rhythm! Thank you bike for reminding me that I still have it in me, and I can combine all things successfully in my way!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. weights have saved me. They have made me stronger and helped keep me injury free...for now at least. haha. And for that I am grateful!

    ReplyDelete