Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thank You Students!


This week my Level 2s have been writing skits based on injuries, with doctors, nurses, and solutions. For four days they have worked cohesively, creatively, and consistently! They have become very good friends with the dictionaries, taught me new words (atropellar- to run over), and have challenged themselves to excel at the highest levels. All the while, I'm not sure that they realize how hard they have been working!

Tomorrow they perform these pre-corrected skits, with props and other bits of imagination! I cannot wait!

Thank you Level 2s for showing me what is possible! Thank you for maintaining focus when Code Red Days have been all too frequent, and SOLs are next week! Thank you for continuing to encourage me to push myself a bit further!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment