Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thank You Journey of Life!

All we can do is take one step at a time. Enjoy the moment, learn, and (in my perspective) be grateful for what is going on. We may not understand, but if we approach things with love and positive belief, we'll do well.

Today I had an interview that changed my life. At 1806 I started talking with Natasha about the yoga teacher training program. Approximately 25 minutes later, I was aware that my life was going to shift dramatically, for it became clear that I was accepted into the program.

Yoga is something I've been drawn to since I was an early teen. It kept me sane during cross country trips, and was my solace during undergrad and grad school years. I felt empty when I didn't do it, isolated, and not in touch with who I am. Yoga is home for me, but it's only a part of me.

When I was asked how I would complete the program, I said, "by continuing to swim long...and go for runs in the woods..." I need the other pieces that make me, me!

So while life is about to be different in oh-so-many wonderful ways, Thank You!

Thank you to the journey, for all who have been a part, for all who believe in me, who have challenged me, who have supported me! Thank you to all of the great moments, hard times, and in betweens!

Life, you rock! Thank you for allowing me experience the journey as my own with many wonderful others!

:-)!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment