Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thank You Rain!

We've had a ton of this lately. More to come tonight, though less furious. Being a March baby, I LOVE rain! There's something so immensely comforting about it, while it invites creativity, too!

In high school we used to pot hole jump after school on rainy days before art club. The objective was simple- create the biggest splash and soak as many people as possible!

How much ever should fall, I'll soak it in with joy and gratitude! Afterall, it is the rain that nourishes us, just like the water in which we swim (oh how delightful to cut 3 minutes off of my time! :-)!

Thank you rain for refreshing the world. Thank you for soaking the souls with peace. Thank you for allowing all to grow with you in just the right way.

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for the warm breezes right now. It reminds me of when we used to live by the ocean.
    :)

    ReplyDelete