Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank You Recliner!

My parents gave me one of these before this school year.  It will put you to sleep in moments if you're not careful! (Believe me, last week I was moments away from an all afternoon nap, even blocking out the 6th graders, before I accepted reality and went to a different hal to avoid the nap mess.)

Today the students were in test mode, so I spent a bit of time in the smushy chair after I was done with my duties.  Bliss can be achieved or felt in many different things.  For me it was a wacky-patterned, resale-shop-found chair from Mom and Dad!

Thank you smushy chair and green blanket for easing today! Thank you Mom and Dad for your kindness and trekking of the chair! Thank you scheduling goddess for the time you allowed me to rejuvenate in the chair after many hours of yearbooking it.

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment