Monday, March 14, 2011

Thank You Blissful Afternoon!

Today was a long day, yet a great one! After a week of work turmoil, I made some major changes in how I approached parts of the day. One felt really good, and another did, too. We'll see about the long-term results.

As I drove home super early from work, I felt the twinges to run in the woods. Yet, today I had an afternoon date- with the oven and sink. I focused all weekend on projects, and my stash of granola and g-bars are super low. I settled for smiling at the runners along the trails, and wished them well.

It was a wonderful decision! No hurrying to make it home, no worrying if I'd have enough time to bake it all. It's been an afternoon of just me, my oven, the sink, and some soap! A perfect, blissful afternoon!

Thank you afternoon for your comfort and love! Thank you for treating my taste buds to some treats! Thank you for reminding me to set the clock, and for helping me to internally organize the baking schedule in such a relaxing way!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment