Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thank You...for all that is!

Some time either late last night or early this morning, I realized... "I have a ton of stuff... look around and be grateful for it all."  While I have huge dreams, and ones I look forward to seeing become reality, I have a blessed life right now. 

My health is strong, my education is growing, my family is wonderful-supportive-wacky, my transportation is reliable and friendly, my faith is my rock and comfort zone, my job allows me to do what I love and many opportunities to learn, my home is a sanctuary (that needs to be spiffed up!), my friends are always there when true help and laughter are needed, and I have more "stuff" than I know what to do with (despite giving away easily 2/3 in the last year).

Of course there's more, but I'll end it here.

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. oh me too! I am thankful for a job that I love! And for my faith.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete