Friday, March 4, 2011

Thank You Dream Encourager!

After school a friend asked me a question, about what I really want to do in life. I was a bit hesitant to open up, due to the nature of our relationship and the setting (in front of the library in school), so I requested a rain check for a non-professional setting.

As we loaded up her car with stuff I no longer need, but members of her church will gladly use, I felt it was the best time to share with her my dream, this long held vision in my heart.

Her response said it all, "Oh that's perfect!..." and on she went encouraging me!

To have the support from a person who I deeply value meant everything on a Friday (after a most long week, and exceptionally intense day).  To have her put words to my dream, providing a piece that was missing, was an infinite blessing!

Thank you, dream encourager, for your patience with me! Thank you for supporting me back when we first met, under somewhat rocky conditions! Thank you for a slice of light to help guide my vision! 

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment