Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Thank You Catching Up!

No pics, just seven thank yous for all of the missed ones.

*yoga teacher training- you are kicking my heart and soul into a much, much better place, and I love you!

*the woods- there's nothing more magical than trail running in the Spring (except trail running in the summer, fall, winter, etc.).  Yesterday I shared my journey with one eagle, one singing gull, five munching deer, and a whole slew of wildflowers!

*my shoulders- thank you for supporting the swims!

*yoga activist- for showing me all of the possibilities, and helping me to play "dot to dot" by connecting them in my own life!

*my current principal- for allowing me to have moments of support on the day she announced her mega promotion! Congrats to her!

*A.- for all of the encouragning texts at "normal" (to her) hours :-)

*my parents- for spending a week with their grandson and sharing with him blessed memories- including his first trip to see the cherry blossons last night!

Oh, what would it be without a few more? :-)

*S.- for some excellent insight yesterday. Sometimes it's best to run late when someone fills you up with advice and personal wisdom!

*one of my APs- for listening today and for understanding.  There's nothing more profound than the gifts.

*change- while I thought I was crazy at times to embark on things, I"m grateful for each moment of the journey.

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment