Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thank You!!

12 or 13 years ago I made a conscious decision when one thing happened, I would do another.  I knew it would be years off.  Today that happened.

All morning I felt a bit foggy, and yet I had some of the greatest moments:
  • sharing a coupon with an unknown person when price comparing in a store.
  • seeing 70-100 swans out on the bay (and hearing them, too!).
  • extending my stride on the rolley hills.
  • swinging in gratitude, sensing what I was about to do.
  • varying my yoga practice to what was needed.
When it came time to make the decisions I had agreed to years ago, I felt as calm and clear as possible.

So, as one door opens, and life is about to change in a major ways, I can simply say, Thank You.




For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!





1 comment: