Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank You Dr. V!


On a perfectly-timed Code Red day I had my 6-month dentist visit today. I normally am not a big fan of the ole tooth doc, because my teeth are super tightly packed together, and despite brushing 3(+) times a day, they seem to love plaque in certain areas.

From the moment I walked into the good doc's office, I was reminded of why I love this dentist:  very welcoming office staff who know everyone by name and come up with scheduling solutions like magicians, convient location, uber clean bathroom, great selection of magazines, squishy new carpet (a surprise, and it felt so much better than what's in my home!), and of course, the most efficient hygenists and supportive doc himself.

For those in the 95/1 area of NoVa if you need a rec, I'll gladly toss you his name. His wife runs the office, and she's the sweetest person alive!

Thank you Dr. V and crew for a great time! Thank you for explaining how things work in the mouth, Dr. V! Thank you for the easy cancel/reschedule e-mail system!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. hehe, I thought I was the only one who liked the dentist. I am thankful for moments of calmness in a crazy world.
    CHeers!
    LC

    ReplyDelete