Sunday, February 6, 2011

Thank You VHTRC!


The great folks of the Virginia Happy Trails Running Club challenge me in every way possible. This afternoon's awards party was no different. Speaking from the heart about a late member of the club was far from easy. My legs shook the entire time, as did everything else but my voice and my thoughts. Afterwards the appreciation was great, the gestures were kind, and the thanks were sincere.

Thank you Alan, Helen, Brittany, Sophie, Anstr, Brenda, Tom, Joe, Ed, Ted, Gary, and more for your token of gratitude! Thank you Keith for the running picture show that eased my nerves! Thank you Jill for providing a steady example of Mike's life and the shoes!

What an afternoon!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!


No comments:

Post a Comment