Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank You Mom!


Today was one of those stay-focused-and-keep-positive-at-all-times days. From the let's-shout-and-nearly-fight start between two kids to the staff meeting end of the day, I kept that mentality each moment! By the drive home, I just wanted a bit of relief, and only one bit of that was planned for tonight. However, Mom pulled the trump e-mail, and wrote the nicest three lines I've ever read.

Thank you Mom for your endless support! Thank you for knowing what I need most when I need it! Thank you for your love, caring, compassion, and all that you share with me!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

1 comment:

  1. My parents are really great with the comforting words when I need them too, and I'm grateful for that!

    I'm also grateful for a sunny, near-60°F day! Can't wait to go running after work... first run in shorts/t-shirt since Oct!!

    ReplyDelete