Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thank You JD and Tony's Cannoli!

Today was a teacher work day. The lunch plan was simple: Panera, but at about 12:25, that was replaced with a trip to one of the DC metro area's best pizza places:  Tony's. While 2 Colombians, 1 Romanian, 1 Navy Brat, and 1 Coast Guard wife chatted endlessly about the education systems and customs in other countries, I pondered completing my amazing slice of pizza with a cannoli, as I had never had one. A Pizza Angel was watching over me, as JD came to the taste bud rescue, and offered us all a sample of his cannoli.

Thank you JD for your thoughtfulness! Thank you cannoli for being the best ever teacher work day dessert! Thank you Antonio D'Agostino for feeding us all today, as you have for 12 years!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment