Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank You Arms!


It's been a long few days, and a longer few weeks. I've been slacking on upper body lifting, but after hitting the gym, I decided to continue the workout at home with lunges and UB lifting. As soon as I picked up the icey weights, it was as if the weight of the last month had disappeared.  A broken yearbook camera- so what? Mid-terms rescheduled due to snow and ice- oh well! The death of 3 friends- ah, life goes on! Impatience on an IRS refund check- c'est la vie... it'll show up!

Thank you body for knowing what was needed! Thank you weights for allowing me a positive release to the tension of life! Thank you hallway for being the right distance for lunges while the arms rested a bit!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment