Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thank You Parents!



At school today we had a parent-teacher conference that was a bit different than any other I have attended. Within moments of the start, I thought to myself, "I wish they were my parents." Truly the parents with whom we were meeting were beyond phenomenal. Perfect? Nope. Honest, compassionate, realistic, clear communicators, firm, opportunistic, supportive, high expectations, understanding, rational, and more- yes.

Thank you to all parents for doing the best that you can! Thank you for taking time to invest in the present and future of your child! Thank you for your support of teachers (while we may not say it, we really do need it!)!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment