Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thank You Yoga Teachers!



My yoga teacher training teachers are the best...for me!  When I decided to do this training, I researched endlessly and made my decision in large part on my gut feeling.  It was spot on!

Today one teacher at the studio who I see every-so often, but not too often happened to greet me with the biggest, cheeriest, most heartfelt smile.  At a time when pure exhaustion is my state, this meant the world.  I hope she knows it! :-)

During the first part of TT (teacher training), our teacher decided to push us a bit more with an activity.  It was amazing!  She even raved about how well we did to the program director!  (Thanks B!)

At the very end of the night, the program director touched my arm when I was feeling very uncertain about a happening earlier in class.  I asked her a truly blunt question, and she responded in a manner that indicated that it was my exhaustion asking and all was well.  After already crying in the bathroom before the closing, I had another moment of tears.



What I love and appreciate most about our teachers is that they seemingly know how to help each of us just so.  They are patient, persistent, positive, and more!  They lift us up and keep us focused on the tasks at hand... no easy feat with 11 amazing women to teach.

To all of my yoga teachers (past, present, future), and especially this dynamic group.. thank you for guiding me, encouraging me, supporting me, and above all...understanding me and our entire group!


My path of yoga teacher training is abundantly more blessed with this superb group of humans!

Thank you to all of them!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment