Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thank You Little Things!

We all know it's the little things that make the world go round. This is all about those that filled my life with joy and awesomeness today!


  • 3 students who checked in after 7th period to tell me, "There's a sub in Mr. B's room.  We'll be there instead of here with you."  Ah...students being responsible with only 8 days left! :-)
  • Getting Sharpie on my hand instead of my pants!  Hip Hip Hooray!
  • Receiving a coupon via e-mail for stuff I really needed!


  • Feeling better as the day went on...little by little!
  • Remembering to bring something to school that contained a very important paper that needed to be turned in today!
  • Taking time to celebrate the positive things students are doing!


  • Ideas hitting in IKEA for a project as I stood there staring at picture frames, and then actually making a decision!
  • Rehydrating myself with water after a long day!
  • Making time for core work despite still feeling ugh-ish!
Thank you to all of these wonderful small things that help to make my day sparkle and shine!  Extra special thanks to the dragonfly that danced above my windshield during the errands this afternoon!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment