Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank You Super Sunday Style!


There's way too much awesomeness to pick one thing to write about today, so I present to you all... the Super Sunday Style of A World of Gratitude!


Mmm... white nectarines!  They have returned to the farmers market!  While I didn't sample any there, I took home 4 with me for snacks and breakfasts this week.. and 2 white peaches, too!

Thank you to the farmers who take such great care of their crops and to the food itself!

Also at the farmers market this kept calling out to me.  I'm not normally a basil person, but I figured I'd look up recipes as it was only $1.50 for a huge bunch!

It turns out the recipes are in the brain or heart.  I made quinoa, chopped this up, and added a bit of lemon juice and olive oil for lunch/dinner.

De-li-cious!!!  Soo amazingly good, clean, fresh, and fabulous!! 
I believe I know what I'll be eating for much of this week! :-)

Thank you, basil, for showing me your special flavor and inviting me to play with you!


After a really spot-on yoga class, I asked the teacher if I could observe her after she gets back from traveling and the school year has begun.  I'll be done with teacher training as of a week from now, and I really want to continue my learning.

She understood exactly why I was asking, and shared with me her experiences!  Oh, relief and peace, thank you!  It's an honor and a privilege to be able to continue to learn...and this class comes right before a meditation class I intend on attending on a regular basis! 

Thank you, teacher person, for your wisdom and understanding! Thank you for welcoming me ahead on my journey of learning, and thank you, too, for an amazing class tonight!


Last, but by no means least, tonight's meditation class was amazing!  It was a bit spunky, a whole lotta love, and some other cool stuff!  Part of it (the mantra) has been in my head and heart all week, so that was special to hear it!  Let's just say it was exactly where I needed to be, and I'm grateful for all of it!

Thank you to all who were in class, shared, and contributed to this very special evening!

Of course, massive thanks goes out to the millions (or so it seems) of tourists visiting the DC area for driving efficiently enough so I could make it to class x 2 on time- even though I left a bit late. 

Thanks also goes out to Mother Nature for a phenomenal thunder/lightening/rain fest that has been on going since about 6:30 pm and woke me up at 4:42 am.  What a treat to sprint into my home with the sky a light, the air a sound, and being soaked! :-)  Raw elements..thank you!

So, how about you?  Have you had a super Sunday of gratitude?

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment