Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank You Summer!



It's here!

For the first time I don't have to run to a yoga class, complete a final exam, ponder what my students are doing, research ideas for teaching, and all of the "rest!"

My body feels like napping all day, so I am considering letting it.

Summer is about rejuvenation, and today's has been and will be something like this:

work on an art project, run, do lots of laundry (so the piles go away!), listen to my body and eat what it wants to, watch a show or two online, read, nap, my own yoga practice, and who knows...

Outside it's hitting the 3 number degree point.  Inside it's cool, grateful, and resting.

Thank you Summer for your presence! 
Thank you for the time to soak in the rays and recharge!
Thank you for shade to rest under!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful


No comments:

Post a Comment