Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Thank You 4 Gs and 1 Amazing C!

We celebrated our principal today. 5 weeks and 2 days before the last day of school. When June ends, she moves on. To be "her boss" of a specific group of elementary schools. For the last four years I've had the privilege of learning and working with her.

As the party wound down, I waited patiently to ask her a question, as I have so many other times before. As she headed to her office, I asked if she had a moment for a question for next year. Though she wouldn't be our boss, I knew she'd guide me with a balanced heart-and-head as she does.

I pitched my idea at her, asked about the concerns that were brought to me about my idea by a colleague, and listened as she gave my to do list so the idea would be successful.

Right after our impromptu meeting, I met with another colleague to ask about the logistics of purchasing some things I'll need for this venture. She gave me the go ahead, and told me she was pretty sure it would all be able to be funded.

So to the 4 Gs and 1 amazing C (my partner in this crazy adventure who called and brainstormed as I write this)... Thank You!

Thank You God for Your eternal guidance, support, and comfort! Thank You for showing me the way, and for all that You do!
 
 

Thank You G-boss (as in her last name). Thank you for your wisdom, your understanding, your time, and so much more! May your days with us be as peaceful as possible, and may every step of your new job be filled with the love, compassion, and support you have shared with us and all!



Thank You G-lady (as in her first name). Thank you for your belief, your follow up, your knowing that a moment was needed. You're one of the best we have!



Thank you other G-lady (as in her last name). Thank you for your speedy funding resourcefulness, and your willingness to listen at a lightening moment! 



Thank you C!  What a journey it has been. You've shared with me ideas, dodge balls, hula hoops, the entire gym, and more! You've encouraged me to go beyond my Spanish roots, and into the land of PE!  Ahh... With you, we'll make this happen! 

Thank you for the phone call during this blog, and reminding me of what is needed to help this idea succeed!!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!


1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting! congrats wendy!! There's another C!

    ReplyDelete