Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Thank You Ink Circles and Carries Threads


I love colors, patterns, and art. 

I teach a foreign language through colors, patterns, and believe my students are little pieces art that make up a huge mural of learning.

My mum taught me to stitch when I was tiny, as in young.  I've never been tiny, always tall!

It was the most peaceful stitching experience of my life!

Ink Circles provides this pattern FREE!

Carrie's Creation Threads supports it with amazing hand-dyed floss that is quite reasonable in cost, and shipped SUPER fast!

Thank You Mom for inspiring me to create pieces!
Thank you for helping me to find something that works both hemispheres of my brain and calms me down!

Thank You Ink Circles for bringing mandalas to the stitching world!

Thank You Carrie's Threads for a phenomenal product and whose colors keep me smiling!

For what are you grateful at this moment?

Share with me, as we celebrate being grateful!



No comments:

Post a Comment